08 October 2008

I just received some great new GRAPHIC design for the upcoming holidays!

Happy Halloween!


My winter avatar and banner set!


My Christmas avatar/banner set!

A big heatherknitz style "shout out" to hbcorner on etsy!She just made me the following sets for halloween, Christmas and winter! Be sure to visit her shop for some great deals on holiday sets and premade banner/avatars at unbelievable prices!

A little about her shop:
Etsy banners from Primitive, rustic, chic, trendy, Retro, whimsical, elegant and even Weird!! I design various styles. Custom orders are welcome. All Banner Designs are only sold -ONE TIME-
Peek at my Sold Orders for past work done!
Offering Advertising Graphics, Business cards, Banners, Avatars, Matching sets, Hang Tag printables, and more!

post signature

2 comments:

Donna Gotlib said...

These are adorable. What fun. Your blog is always so lively.

Ann said...

Cristmas banner is nice!

By the way, I tagged you in my blog, please come and find out!