16 October 2008

PICNIK

I have been playing around with PICNIK again...They added what I think are relatively new features in the create area! Yoo hoo! You can add all kinds of shapes and themes to your pictures! There are some really cute graphics to add for election, thanksgiving, halloween, breast cancer...and so much more!

Here I uploaded a generic rag bag purse picture and added leaves to the bottom. I enlarged a spider's web and dangled a spider from the corner!

Below I added some generic fall graphics to my banner to celebrate fall!

post signature

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hello~I was stopping by as a fellow Lollishops gal to say hello and add myself as a follower to your blog. So many cute things here! I cant wait for lollishops to open.
Stop by and visit if you have a chance www.adoredbefore.blogspot.com
Melissa