This is all new to me, I hadn't seen it yet, but...I've been tagged! A big shout out to Plaidfuzz for the actual tagging event. So, in accordance with the "rules" of tagging, I'll play:)
Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
here goes nothing...
- I have a severe addiction to caffeine. You know the real kind of addiction where in order to become not addicted, they would have to detox me in a hospital.
- I make purses, a lot of them. Many are cute, sassy and all ooak. But, I hate purses. I don't carry one.
- I know more about sports than my husband. Seriously! If I had a choice of going to Saks or watching football, football would win every time.
- Hot pink and green are my favorite colors (that probably is not that revealing given my blog)
- I'm freakishly afraid of our only pet...poor Gonzo, our pet iguana. He really has a cute face but...man, I just can't get within 15 feet of him. (p.s. Gonzo is named after a great OSU alum, Anthony Gonzales who now plays for the Indianapolis Colts)
- When I was pregnant with my son, I had a craving for oranges and french fries dipped in mayo. I have to admit that sometimes, I still have that fry/mayo craving.....
- I love cooking in a crock pot. There you have it! I really am not that interesting, after all:)
Now, for my tagging victims...