17 October 2008

An open letter to Lilly Pulitzer and to all who love Lilly...


Dear Lilly,

Please forgive me. For I have sinned. Yes, I have taken about 10 yards (no, I'm lying...actually about 40 yards) of Lilly Puliter Fabric and I shredded it. Yes, I did. I took it, I cut it and yard by yard, I stripped it. I know, I have been a bad, bad girl.

However, I have a plan to redeem myself. I have big plans for the fabric. I made fabric yarn with them. I am going to make pretty things. I am going to make sassy things. I am going to make preppy things.

Can you forgive me, Lilly?




I made Lilly fabric yarn with my fabric. Can you imagine all of the rag creations I can knit and crochet with this yarn! My heart is racing at the thought of knitting with Lilly! It doesn't get any better than this...

post signature

4 comments:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

too cute, can't wait to see what you do with it!

LiPeony said...

I wonder too what you will create... *scratches head*

=D

missknits said...

oooo i cant wait to see what you make out of all that *gasp* shredded fabric!

I'll have another one, please! said...

I am reading this post after doing a google search for Lilly Pulitzer fabric.
I need lots of fabric (thinking of having seat covers made for a jeep I will be purchasing) rather than buy the LP jeep (accidents seem to follow me so I don't want to buy the LP wrap and then have it all mucked up if it has to be re-applied). Where did you get all this fabric?