13 November 2008

Meet Hypnotransformations.etsy.com: My featured Etsy Seller this Week!

I recently met hypnotransformations in the etsy forums not long ago and Kym has graciously agreed to answer my questions! I'm so intrigued by her and I think you will be too:))))

What Makes you Tick?
I have so many passions, it's hard to summarize them all here. Other than making pottery (flaxenk123.etsy.com) and Hypnosis CD's, I love to scuba dive. I am a certified scuba diver and if I could figure out a way to live on a Caribbean Island and dive all day long, I would =). I also love spending time with my family, boyfriend and his 12 year old daughter.
How did you get interested in what you create?
I am a Licensed Clinical Social worker and a Certified Substance Abuse Counselor. I work with substance addicted clients and I am passionate about helping them. The type of clients I help have a problem that is riddled by frequent relapses. I became a hypnotherapist because I wanted to learn a new, fast and effective tool to help people get better faster so they could start putting their life back together again.
If we looked in your refrigerator right now, what would we see?
If you looked in my refrigerator right now you would see fruits, veggies, bottled water, and a lot of lean meat. I am a lifetime weight watchers member and I try to eat relatively healthy. I use my weight loss hypnosis CD to stay on track with my weight watchers goals.
What is the last book you read?
I just finished the book Twilight (in two days, lol) by Stephanie Meyer and now I am reading the second book in that series, New Moon. They are quite addictive =)
What is your favorite quote?
God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.



post signature