05 November 2008

Make your own animated gif ads with Picasion!

create avatar
Create avatarid="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5265222740755247746" border="0"/>I have been wanting to make my own animated gif ads for special promos and to highlight new products and so upon doing a google search this morning, I came across Picasion.

It couldn't be more easy to use! Choose up to 10 pictures, upload them OR transfer them from flickr or picasa and then click....you have your own customized animated gif!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or, check out GIFMAKE , another option for making your free .gifs!

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks for the tip, I'm off to look now.

Love One World Zero said...

Thanks so much for the link!

Amy said...

Wow thats pretty cool! Lots faster than my old method! :) But my heart still lies in paint.net!

Femin Susan said...

wooooow!your work is exquisite.

Regina Moore said...

Thanks so much for the tip! So easy!
Regina

Anonymous said...

Thank you ! I've been trying to find out how to do this :)

The Fab Miss B said...

Thanks Heather- I've been wondering how to make this happen and now I've created a lovely ad!

Cheers!

Becky

OpusMuse said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Such a easy to use gadget!