16 July 2008

So, I have a new (not so little) addiction to tell you about...

In a word...SnagIT!
So, my thumbalizr hasn't been working, so I started searching for an alternative and stumbled upon snagit! These are great tools for capturing screenshots...only with snagit, you can do so much more! It is so unbelievable I can't even begin to tell you all of the features it has! When I saw it had a free 30 day trial, I jumped on it! You can add all kinds of effects to it, insert the "actual" hyperlinks directly into the images, you can insert captions into the page.....the possibilities are wide open with this program!
Take a look at what I have learned to do so far....
Lesson #1: You can insert little windows into your images...how cool is that!
These are currently running treasuries...I have items in two and then the third treasury listed above is one I created! You can capture as little or as much of the screen as you want/need! There is a custom scroll feature that makes it so simple to capture what you need.
Lesson #2: You can play around with the edges of your screenshots....how cool is THAT!


Here I used some of the same images but instead, I used the ripped paper, bezel edge and jagged edge effects on the images!
Go snagit, will you!?!
Happy creating

4 comments:

refabulous said...

What a neat tool! Thanks for sharing your find! (must try it out!)

Unknown said...

That is so cool! How much does it cost after 30 days?

heather knitz said...

can you believe for the deluxe package it is only 49.95....

I was absolutely stunned....and it does so much more that I haven't even gotten to yet....

What I displayed is only the beginning!

Blue & White Wear said...

This is great - exactly what I've been looking for!