12 July 2008

I just stumbled upon the thumbalizr!

I was trying to figure out how to take pictures (thumbprints) of web pages and while searching in google, I came across this great little tool called the thumbalizr. The basic (and still in beta) format of the tool is FREE, although there is a premium service available as well! If you need a quick screenshot it quite a handy little tool to use!

Here are some of the first thumbprints I took trying to capture an etsy treasury that I had created. First, is an example of a screen shot and the second example is of an entire page! In addition to those choices you can also choose from a variety of pixel sizes as well! It is quite the handly little tool!




Now you can preserve all types of material you find on the internet!
Now, I must get back to thumb-ing:))))

1 comment:

Joy De Vivre Design said...

Great blog! I love the pink and green combo!