06 January 2009

Brand New Rag Wreaths just in time for Valentine's Day!

This is a mini round wreath I created...it would be perfect as a traditional wreath OR as a wall hanging OR as a hanger from the door!

This 10" wreath was made on a heart wreath form...I realize it is hard to tell but in person you can really see the shape:)


Another super fun Valentine's Day heart shaped wreath, 10" sizing!

Oh, how I love these 6" mini heart shaped wreaths...I made this one with a variety of Valentine's Day fabric!

Those of you who *know me well* know that I love mixing prints and textures...almost as much as I love gingham! So, this was particularly fun to create...a heart shaped wreath, 10" sizing out of mixed gingham check plaid!

Check out my shop for the individual listings!

post signature

No comments: