23 January 2009

Holy vintage Pink and Green Cuteness: A friday find like no other!


Okay, those of you who *know me* know that I have pink and green blood...*literally*! So, I was working on my lollishops site this morning when all of the sudden, the clouds parted, the sun came out and shined down on these vintage beauties...I mean, have you *ever* seen such pink and green cuteness...I just happened to be online when Donna was uploading some brand new vintage chic furniture to her store! My heart is still racing about finding these things...

circa 1950-60's. mixed pink fabrics, vintage (new) apple green brush fringe trim, turn all the cusions over for a completly different look. fantastic caning on arms in excellent condition $1,350.00 ottoman $375. new pink zebra fabric with vintage (new) pink brush fringe and 2 tone pom pom trim




Please check out Donna's new online shop at Vintage Chic Furniture!

post signature

No comments: