March is National Craft Month...to celebrate, I'm offering my DIY magnet tutorial!
c o m p l e t e - t u t o r i a l
Do it yourself!
♥t u t o r i a l
A TUTORIAL listing will come via digital delivery (in the form of email attachment)
With this TUTORIAL, You'll learn how to make...
This tutorial will tell you...
-how to make button magnets
-will show you step by step using written descriptions as well as pictures
-suggestions for choosing fabrics, etc...
-what supplies you need
-where you can buy supplies at great prices!
*Includes step by step instructions with tons of REAL color photos with TEXT that help illustrate this quick, easy & fun process*
The Tutorial is in the form of PDF and will be emailed to the buyer's email address within 24 hours of purchase.
♥You can do many things with them....
SELL THEM AT CRAFT SHOWS, give them away as gifts, sell them, use them as promotional items, or keep them and wear them yourself! The possibilities are ENDLESS! This kit plus tutorial is a great way to get your feet wet!
*I will be choosing 4 different winners for this contest!*
*The 4 winners will also be able to choose one additional diy button tutorial!*
The rules...Here’s how to enter (there are so many ways):
- Leave a comment to this post to be entered once.YOU MUST do this at least to be entered!
- To receive a second entry in the drawing, leave a second comment sharing what type of tutorial I have that is your favorite or suggest a new one!
- To be entered a third time, post this giveaway on your blog or homepage, and/or link back to it-- *please* be sure to mention this in your comment.
- To receive a fourth entry Tweet about the Giveaway on Twitter (and Tweet us that you did or tell us you did in another comment)
- For a fifth entry mention this on your Facebook page
- For a sixth entry *follow this blog*
The winner will be chosen using random.org!
Anyone in the world may enter for this giveaway as it is an electronic version!
Enter the contest by Friday, March 13, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. e.s.t!