I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO making these cookies, Dana!
Dana's Forgotten Kiss Cookies
1 cup softened margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup light brown sugar (packed)
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 9oz. bag Hershey Kisses
Chocolate drizzle (optional, directions below)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees f.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the flour and blend until smooth.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Mold a scant Tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place into un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, drizzle over each cooled cookie.
Chocolate Drizzle = In a small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.