18 July 2009

Preppy Home: new rag wreaths & a little help from Rachel






The best way to do something is to collaborate...well, *sometimes* and I'm thrilled to have worked a few months ago with a fellow craftswoman, thinkoutsidethebox2008, a.k.a. Rachel:)

Rachel took a look at my flickr feed one day and developed a whole slew of hearts and birds for me in some of my favorite color combinations. I finally have added them to some rag wreaths and here is the result....I'm thrilled with how they have come together:)

Thanks so much, Rachel and if you have time, check out her flickr feed...she has a lovely time photographing her own creations as well as her wild birds and animals--it'll make you chuckle:)


post signature

5 comments:

Jen said...

These are very cute. I have a ton of scraps...think I might make a few. Thanks for the idea!

Michele Reed said...

These are darling! You always have the most inspirational and COOL things on your blog!! :)

heather knitz said...

Thank you both so much:)))

lilarey said...

Lovely wreaths!!!! so nice colour....

Green Girl said...

oh what lovely wreaths! they brings smiles=)